fbpx Skip to content

Self Assessment

Our self-assessment service helps to ensure that your individual tax return is completed on time and ensuring the right amount of tax is paid.

If you are self-employed, you’ll need to let HMRC know about your profits, so that you pay the right amount of tax.

We have the in house expertise to offer our services in the following and other circumstance;

  • Self-employed people including business partners
  • Company Directors
  • Individuals with more complicated tax affairs including those who pay higher rate tax
  • Pensioners with more complex tax affairs
  • People who receive rent or other income from land and property in the UK
  • Trustees and personal representatives
  • Trustees of approved self-administered pension schemes
  • Non-resident company landlords
  • We ensure all tax allowances and deductions are claimed as well as looking at tax saving options which you could save you tax.